Angus Barn Wedding by Heart Stone Films | Micaiah and Cortland
When you have a job like ours, you find yourself saying things like “they are the best couple”, or “that was our favorite wedding”, even “that was the PERFECT wedding day”. Well, we said all of this before, during, and after Micaiah and Cortland’s Angus Barn wedding.
So what was it that made this wedding so special?
- Cortland has been a great friend of our’s for years, well before he worked up the courage to ask out the pretty girl at the Apple Store who soon became his wife.
- We immediately became friends with Micaiah once Cortland introduced her, because she is pretty much perfect, and was brave enough to say yes to the guy who asked her out at the Apple Store.
- We filmed Cortland’s incredible surprise proposal to Micaiah on his family’s farm. If you need more reasons to cry watch the romantic proposal here
- They picked an awesome venue and awesome team of vendors who are also our friends (meet the team below)
- All of our favorite ingredients for a perfect wedding film happened
- Handwritten, personal vows
- Emotional gift exchange
- First Look (with a groom that cries)
- Ceremony at sunset/dusk outside
- Great Toasts/Speeches
- KILLER DANCE PARTY
Ok! That just about covers why we love this wedding so much. We think this couple is pretty special and it was an honor to document the beginning of this chapter of their story. Love you both and we wish you a blessed and prosperous married life together!
The (Dream) Team